February 26, 2012

10 Natural Products I Love and Use Daily

“For pleasure has no relish unless we share it.” - Virgina Woolf

Call me curious or nosey, but I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and learning about their favourite natural beauty products.

So now it is my turn. Here I share with you my beauty staples. The best thing about these is that they are all natural, clean and they work!

1. Green Beaver Toothpaste
They have a variety of flavours but I prefer frosty mint.


2. Living Libations Gum Drops
Sometimes I brush my teeth with it, but I always use it for flossing.


3. Dr. Bronner's Soap
This is my shampoo and body wash. Almond and lavender are my favourite!


4. Kiss My Face Green Tea & Lime Everyday Hair Conditioner


5. Green Beaver Daily Facial Moisturizer 
This is my daytime moisturizer.


6. Alba Unpetroleum Jelly 
I use it as a night time moisturizer.


7. Green Beaver Eye-Makeup Remover
Not only for your eyes, I use it all over my face.


8. Cocoon Apothecary Petal Purity Exfoliating Facial Cleanser 
I wash with this every night after removing my makeup (if I'm wearing any).


9. Cocoon Apothecary Touchy Feely Body Lotion
This lavender lotion is divine. It feels very refreshing and healing.


10. Home made Natural Deodorant
Follow this link for recipe Making Love in the Kitchen

BONUS!!

11. Living Libations Poetic Pit 
Get for combining with the natural deodorant or on its own. Rose is my favourite!


12. Coconut Oil
This is my most beloved multi-purpose product. I use it in the kitchen for cooking and in the bathroom for removing makeup and moisturizing my body head-to-toe. If my hair ends are feeling a little dry in the winter months, I put on my hair whatever is left on my hands.


What are your staple beauty products?


Living Libations (no border)

5 comments:

  1. As someone who is switching out my beauty products, I appreciated your list. Can't wait to try some of what you recommended :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using korres moisturizer the past 2 winters. it is yogurt-based and feels good; not too greasy! congrats on the blog!!! keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow curly, curvy girl, I'm wondering what products you use on your curls after your shower? Always a battle, and I'm loving Deva Curl products. They aren't exactly natural but they're better than many and I refuse to have bad hair! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph

      The product I use is not 100% natural. This is why it didn't make it in the list. I use and love Carol's Daughter Hair Milk. It has No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, and No Artificial Colors. But like I said, it isn't 100% clean and I so wish it was because it leaves my hair feeling amazing and looking beautiful!


      In the past I have tried Giovanni's gel and mousse but I don't love them. Give them a try tho, you might like them.

      Delete
  4. This is a great list of items tammy! I also enjoy using natural products and eating healthy! I always believed that medicine cures one issue but causes a whole lot of other issues! that is why I went through labour and birth of my 2 precious kids without any drugs whatsoever! kisses...

    ReplyDelete