February 27, 2012

Gluten Free for a Month.. and beyond?

Ready? Set... GO!

Today I begin Meghan's online Gluten Free Renewal Cleanse.

My goal is, of course to stay Gluten Free for a month, and also to share with you my experience along the way.

The cleanse will last 4 weeks and I find myself wondering if this something that will become a healthy habit. Sure it might be tough eating out, considering my repertoire of allergies and needs, but this is why I will cooking most (if not all) of my meals. I do this already anyway!

Meghan and her team have provided us with lots of information, a very delicious 2 week meal plan, and the tips keep on coming via her blog, email and tweets.

At the beginning of this year, I also did Meghan's online FabDetox Cleanse and had awesome results. So if you are looking for a body/mind/soul makeover I seriously recommend you to check her blog Making Love in the Kitchen.  It is full of incredible and invaluable information. And I think she's got a FabDetox program coming up again in March.

You can also sign up for this amazing cleanse here:

The Gluten-Free Renewal Cleanse
A super fun and awesomely effective group coached online program to help you cleanse gluten-from your life.



With that said... Cheers and let the fun begin!

Green juice goodness!



















2 comments:

  1. Green juice goodness, really? Okay, I'm sure it is.
    I'm going for purple juice goodness myself this morning. I'm blending blueberries, strawberries and raspberries (all organic and picked locally by me during the summer) with yogurt. Yummy goodness which makes me crave the spring. I can hardly wait!

    I'm loving your blog so far, keep it up!
    We D+D girls missed you on Saturday night.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you must try green juice! it is delicious and so refreshing! Trust me, it tastes better than it sounds :)
    I miss my D+D girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete